We recognize that you may be concerned about our use and disclosure of your personal information. Your privacy is very important to us, and the following will inform you of the information that we, Association Analytics, may collect from you, and how it is used. By using our website, associationanalytics.com, you are accepting the practices described in this policy.
We may collect non-personal information, such as a domain name and IP Address. The domain name and IP address reveals nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our site. We may also collect information about the type of Internet browser you are using, operating system, what brought you to our website, as well as which of our web pages you have accessed.
Additionally, if you communicate with us regarding our website or our services, we will collect any information that you provide to us in any such communication.
We use the collected information primarily for our own internal purposes, such as providing, maintaining, evaluating, and improving our services and associationanalytics.com, fulfilling requests for information, and providing customer support.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If we collect sensitive information (e.g., credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g., billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right to update these policy terms as we determine, where this was last updated on 07/06/2022.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
In California, consumers have the right to request that the business disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses, and sells.
A business that collects a consumer’s personal information shall inform consumers as to the categories of personal information to be collected and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used.
A consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the following:
1) The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer. 2) categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information. 4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information. 5) The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that consumer:
1) The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer. 2) The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each category of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
3) The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
A consumer shall have the right, at any time, to direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information. This right may be referred to as the right to opt-out.
A business shall not discriminate against a consumer because the consumer exercised any of the consumer’s rights under this title.
A consumer can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on the consumer’s behalf.
Instructions for Submitting a Verifiable Consumer Request
You can submit a request per the rights outlined below via telephone or mail.
The verifiable consumer request must:
1) Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we’ve collected personal information, or is a person authorized by the consumer to act on such consumer’s behalf.
2) Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond appropriately.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Association Analytics will only require you to provide basic information that would most likely have been
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We may deny your access request to know personal information if:
1) We cannot verify your identity. If the request is to know specific pieces of personal information, we may evaluate the request as if seeking the disclosure of categories only.
2) The request to know specific pieces of personal information creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with the business, or the security of the business’s systems or networks.
3) We receive a request from you more than twice in a twelve-month period.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the personal information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
1) Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
2) Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
3) Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality. 4) Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
5) Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
6) Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
7) Comply with a legal obligation.
8) Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve-month period preceding the receipt of your verifiable request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Collection of Personal Information
Association Analytics collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). This information is collected when you provide it to us, when you visit our website, request our services, or communicate with us and others. We may also collect information about you from other sources and combine that with the information you provided, in accordance with applicable law.
Personal information does not include:
1) Publicly available information from federal, state, or local government records. 2) Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
Association Analytics has collected the following categories of consumers personal information, from the following sources, within the last twelve (12) months:
- Information You Provide to Us:
When you contact us directly, interact with us at an event, or request more information about our services either online or offline, you may choose to provide personal information to us that identifies you. This could include the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as name, phone number, email address, and zip code.
- This information is collected for the business purpose of responding to and providing you with the information that you request from us, provide customer service, or to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Information Collected by Our Website:
Commented [KB1]: .
When you visit our website, we collect information about your use of our site through cookies, which is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. You can control the use and transmi