Comprehensive Strategy. Careful Planning. Agile Execution.
Choosing the right products, service, and providers can take a lot of the guesswork and risk out of a data analytics initiative. Still, implementing an analytics solution can be a complex mix of factors that go well beyond turning tabular reports into charts and graphs.
The Analytics Strategy and Roadmap (ASR) system is designed to help associations navigate the complexities of designing, documenting, and implementing a customized analytics strategy. The goals of Analytics Strategy & Roadmap are:
1. Educate executives and key staff about the benefits and outcomes from an analytics initiative.
2. Align analytics objectives with the organizational strategic plan.
3. Recognize the importance of data as a key organizational asset that requires governance.
4. Document and assess the current state of People, Process, Technology, and Data.
5. Clarify the Value – understand the direct and indirect “costs” of the current situation.
6. Prioritize the work, considering impact, complexity, and organizational readiness.
7. Identify achievable desired outcomes and understand their value.
8. Establish a high-level plan for implementing analytics, including scope, cost and schedule.
Today’s association professional understand that technology is only a part of a successful Analytics initiative. An ASR engagement covers all the major elements of success in our 4 Focus Areas – People, Process, Technology, and Data. We follow a proven process that combines extensive research, stakeholder interviews, expert analysis, and best practices. Through the ASR process, our clients: